Kiel James Patrick is an established yet ascending fashion and lifestyle company founded on the rich traditions and charms of life in New England. Our signature designs and curated aesthetic are deeply tied to these foundations, acting as the heart and soul of our brand - inspiring all that we do. Our business is multi-faceted compromised of: A strong retail presence at our Flagship store in Newport, RI, a rapidly growing ecommerce site, but it’s all anchored by the engaging relationship we share with our customers through marketing and visual media endeavors. That’s why we believe that a picture is not only worth a thousand words, but also a thousand chances to tell our story and connect with our passionate audience. It is through the unique opportunities as Art Director that you can help shape these stories, strengthen these connections, and dare to create what others only imagine.
In your role as Art Director you will champion these efforts by ensuring the brand’s image and message are portrayed in a consistent and authentic style. You will be tasked with conceptualizing, creating, and ultimately producing stunning content over multiple platforms in collaboration with the Creative Director and our entire production team. Your main contributions will focus around curating photoshoots, driving brand recognition and traffic to the site through compelling email and marketing campaigns, and utilizing your expertise in graphic design to achieve stellar visual storytelling.
In this role you will be…
- Working alongside the Creative Director implementing strategies to increase brand awareness and traffic to specific campaigns
- Creating visually stunning artwork using graphic design and photographic assets to be used over several mediums including social, e-commerce, email, and retail
- Transforming concepts into executed designs and visuals by working in tandem with our creative team on photoshoots and video productions
- Exploring emerging trends to implement into our creative process
- Promoting a collaborative and unified environment amongst staff of photographers, editors, and copywriters to ensure all finished assets meet the brand’s high standards and align with our established aesthetic.
The ideal candidate will have acquired these qualifications
- 4+ Years of Graphic Design Experience and Art Direction
- Demonstrated success executing marketing campaigns
- Experience producing photoshoots and managing a creative team
- Innovative mindset with an exceptional storytelling background
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign software
- Understanding how to leverage platforms like Instagram, Facebook, TikTok etc..
- Outstanding collaborative and organizations skills
Please email all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com