The summer of a lifetime is happening in Newport -- apply below to join the adventure.
In your wildest dreams you could not imagine the spectacular adventures that await you. Sailing trips, polo matches, bonfires on the beach, tennis, canoeing, classic cars, waterskiing, soirees — pack your bags and prepare to embark on the quintessential New England summer of a lifetime. Hop aboard as we throw off the bowlines, sail away from harbor, and create memories and friends that last forever.
The Kiel James Patrick team is about to set sail on our most exciting voyage yet, but first we need to fill a few spots on deck. The ideal shipmates will be dreamers with the drive and passion to accomplish their biggest goals.
Think you have what it takes to join us on the summer of a lifetime? Please email the following to Interns@KielJamesPatrick.com:
- Name, birthday, and hometown
- Instagram, Twitter, and any other social media usernames relevant to this application (must be public)
- Three images of yourself that you feel embody the KJP Brand
- Current Resume
- In 500 words or less, write a short statement about yourself. What skills and qualities can you add to our team? We would love to hear about any special talents or interests.
As a summer intern you will spend time learning all facets of Kiel James Patrick, including but not limited to American-made manufacturing, retail, social media marketing, brand photography, and product development. You will be expected to contribute on various projects that will change from week to week.
- The program runs for 8 weeks from June 4th--July 21st, 2017.
- Paid internship and a housing stipend will be provided.