Our Triton Knot Collection bracelets are carefully hand-knotted in Rhode Island from locally twisted nautical cord in a variety of classic New England colors.
The Square Knot
Considered the most useful and versatile knot in boating. Used for tying light lines, awning stops, reef points, cord on packages – in fact, because of it's numerous uses by sailors, many landsmen call it "The Sailor's Knot".
- Cotton nautical cord
- Brass anchor
- Anchor length is 1.25" (3.17cm)
- Anchor width from widest point 0.75" (1.90cm)
Color: Navy, White
- Size chart
- Shipping & Returns
We strive for expedient delivery, and aim to have most packages shipped within 48 hours. Many of our leather goods are made to order, which can add 2-3 days to the delivery time of these items.
Returns and Exchange PolicyWe stand by the quality and craftsmanship of our products at Kiel James Patrick. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase we will gladly issue a refund or exchange in accordance with the policies below:
- Merchandise can be returned for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Kiel James Patrick reserves the right to reject returns or exchanges in situations that are reasonably determined to be fraudulent.
- All returned products must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unaltered with original tags.
- Kiel James Patrick reserves the right to deny returns that do not meet our return policy requirements.
- We will not accept returns for any custom orders i.e personalized monogram bags.
- Kiel James Patrick will cover the shipping charges for any merchandise eligible for returns in the United States. Please contact our customer service to request a pre-paid return label.
- Customers outside of the US are responsible for shipping any items back to Kiel James Patrick.
- We cannot accept any returns for purchases made at stores selling Kiel James Patrick merchandise. The product must be returned to the store it was purchased from.
- Gift cards cannot be returned or redeemed for cash.
- Refunds will be issued based on original method of payment.
- In the event that you have received a defective or otherwise damaged product please notify our customer service team who will gladly assist you.
- Refunds and replacements will not be processed until we have received the damaged product.
- Kiel James Patrick will provide a pre-paid shipping label to expedite the return for orders shipped in the US.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to:
Email us at CustomerService@KielJamesPatrick.com
Call us at (888) 643-8663