Newport Store Manager:
Kiel James Patrick is seeking a manager for its flagship store opening in Newport this May.
Candidates will have:
- At least 2 years of retail management experience, preferably in fashion.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A positive attitude.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills; Comfort in mediating any conflict or issues that may arise.
- A proven track record as a results driven leader and initiative taker.
- Experience in hiring, training, and team building.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Additional desired qualifications include:
- Experience working with the Shopify POS system.
Our store manager will be responsible for:
- Opening and closing the store.
- Managing the cash drawer and making daily deposits.
- Processing Returns.
- Ensuring a clean and meticulously merchandised sales floor at all times.
- Ensuring an organized and clean back room of store.
- Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Inventory management.
- Creating a weekly sales associate schedule that will adhere to payroll budget while ensuring appropriate sales floor coverage.
- Hire, train, and motivate a team of sales associates.
- Setting and enforcing sales goals.
- Maintaining a customer list .
- Ensures that the sales team and customer have an understanding of the brand messaging and products.
- Cultivating a positive and professional work environment that is fun and productive by providing team members with regular feedback and coaching.
Most of all, candidates should possess positive attitudes and friendly, can-do dispositions. We want the culture of the store to start with the store manager and trickle down to the entire team—it is critical that this manager possess a demeanor that reflects positively on the brand.